Job Type : Information Technology
Industry: Financial Services
Education level:Bachelor’s degree
location: Greenwich, CT
1. Is the candidate currently working?
2. Is the candidate a permanent employee or a consultant?
3. What is the candidate’s expected base salary?
4. Does the candidate require sponsorship to work in the USA? If on a visa, which, when was the visa issued and how many years are left on the current visa before expiration?
5. What is the candidate’s current location?
6. If out of area, is the candidate willing to relocate to location of job position?
7. Will the candidate require relocation assistance?
8. Each submission should have these questions answered. Please download and attach in the cover letter section. http://tinyurl.com/j8lx4k3
Each submission should have these questions answered. Please download and attach in the cover letter section.
Will consider H1b transfers (must be on first H1b with at least 3 years left. If on second H1b must have i140 approved).
Must have BA, MA or PHD in EE, Math, Physics, CS. MS or Phd from US University preferred!
Not looking for candidates coming from consulting background.
It’s a mid to senior IOS Developer at least 5 to 7 years coding in Objective C or Cocoa working on our mobile trading app
Does this sound like you? If so answer and send in the ten questions along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We will review and if a match will email you contact information for the job or submit a referral directly with your authorization. Thanks and happy hunting. Alex Cervantes independent job recruiter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com